The High Heat Series consists of two un-encapsulated raw stainless steel metal only products.
They provide long term reliability for hostile high temperature environments.
They are low profile, multi axis conformable providing excellent grip strength and allow a low profile edge protection treatment.
The High Heat series are the AP and FM Series with no encapsulation. The FM variant provides a zero clearance flush mount capability.
- Superior performance: 304 stainless steel goes where plastic and other polymeric grommets cannot be used.
- Fast and easy snap on installation, maintaining low installed cost benefits.
- At least 49% install cost savings vs. Teflon Grommets and glue.
- Improves efficiency 9.5x – due to fewer steps in workflow.
- Superior inherent grip strength from the stainless steel design.
|High Heat (AP)||Parallel||Multi axis||No||No||No||Excellent||No||No||High Heat - uncoated AP|
|High Heat (FM)||Parallel||Multi axis||No||No||No||Excellent||No||1 flat side||High Heat - uncoated FM|
- Used in high heat situations: engine compartments, heat shields, exhaust systems, boilers, ovens, down hole drilling, furnaces, fastener to retain metal fabrics
- Straight edges
- Multi axis flexibility for flanged holes and small radii inside or outside corners
- 304 stainless steel tooled to minimize burrs in extreme conditions
- Snaps on fast with finger pressure
- Installs continuously with multi axis conformity
- Self locking with strong retention
- Easy maintenance due to its ease of application and removal
- Resistant to hydrocarbons, immersion, salt spray, shock and vibration
- Operating Temperature Heat continuous to -40°F to 800°F (-40°C to 427°C)
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance to rms G 41.7
- AP-High heat: Fits edge thicknesses: 0.020” to 0.130” (0.5 mm to 3.3 mm)
- FM-High heat: Fits edge thicknesses: 0.044” to 0.090” (1.1 mm to 2.3 mm)
- Factory discrete cut lengths and reels: 25 ft. (7.6 m), 100 ft. (30.5 m), 500 ft. (152 m)
- Tools available: Installation roller, full by-pass shears, castle removal, measuring scale,
go-no go sizing gauge, cutter cart