A better, cleaner and faster way to protect your critical equipment from wire and cable abrasion.
Wide range of profiles available off the shelf.
US made and USA content compliant.
Available in a variety of materials:
flexible steel or stainless steel substrate encapsulated with a Silicone, EPDM or PVC extrusion for fast and easy assembly.
- Excellent grip strength
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, water absorption, and low and high temperatures
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Fast assembly without the use of adhesives, rivets or screws
- Multi-axis flexibility for small inside and outside radius corners
- Panel thickness range: .029 (7.4mm) to .750 (19.1mm)
- Packaging: 100 foot box, or customer specified length
- Diagonal cutters
- Construction, Mining and Forestry
- General industrial: Boating, Golf Carts, Helmets etc.
- Food Industry (FDA white)
S Series Silicone:
- FDA approved (White Silicone Material)
- ASTM E 662 (Toxicity)
- ASTM C 542 & ASTM C 1166 (Flame Propagation)
- EN 45545-2 Compliant
S Series EDPM:
- FMVSS 302 (Flammability of Interior Materials)
- SAE J1885 (Interior Weatherometer)
- SAE J1960 (Exterior Weatherometer)
- SAE 200 M8BA 708 B13 21-6 (Low Temperature Flexibility)
S Series PVC/EPDM:
- Greater flexibility for small corner radii
- Smaller Profile